§1. General provisions
- The Operator of the website and the Administrator of personal data is: Sagiton Sp. z o.o. Legnicka 48 G Street, 54-202 Wrocław NIP: PL8943044096, REGON: 022069799, entered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000449601. This policy concerns the website, operating at url: https://sagiton.pl Operator's e-mail contact address: [email protected]
- The Administrator processes Personal Data of the persons to whom it pertains in accordance with current legislation, in particular Polish law and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data provided voluntarily by you on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending out a newsletter
- Handling requests via the inquiry form
- Execution of ordered services
- Presentation of an offer or information
- Recruitment operations
- The Service is obtaining information about users and their activities in the following ways:
- Via data voluntarily entered in the forms, which is entered into the Operator's systems
- By storing cookies in the end-user device
- The Administrator collects and processes:
- Data necessary for registration and account creation - email address, name and surname, and in the case of an entrepreneur, also the name and registered office of the company,
- Data necessary for sending an Order (inquiry) - e-mail address, first and last name, and in the case of an entrepreneur, also the name and registered office of the company,
- Data necessary for the provision of services, the catalog of which, depending on the services provided, may change - email address, name and surname, telephone number, address of residence or stay, and in the case of the User - entrepreneur, also the name of the company and its registered office and Tax Identification Number,
- Data necessary for the purpose of issuing a VAT invoice - name and surname, company name, address data, Tax Identification Number and email address,
- Data necessary to carry out the complaint process - name, surname, and e-mail address, while data are deleted up to 60 days after the purpose for which they are processed.
- Data necessary for the purpose of the recruitment process - first and last name, telephone number, and e-mail address, whereby the data will be deleted immediately after the completion of the recruitment process.
§2. Data protection methods used by the Administrator
- Locations of logging and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in encrypted form. The encryption function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse this operation, which is now the current standard for storing users' passwords.
- The Service uses two-factor authentication, which is an additional form of protection of logging into the Service.
- Administrator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Administrator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by Administrator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
- The Administrator makes the greatest efforts to best secure Users' data, including personal data, in particular against loss, misuse, access by unauthorized entities and disclosure of data.
- Any suspicions of a threat regarding disclosure of data or access by unauthorized entities should be immediately reported to the Administrator of personal data to the operator's email address: [email protected].
§3. Your rights and additional information about the usage of data
- In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of the Administrator's obligations. This concerns such groups of recipients:
- Law firms and debt collectors
- Authorized employees and co-workers who use data for the purpose of fulfilling the purpose of the company's website, providing marketing services to the Administrator.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). Marketing data will be processed for a period of 30 days.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to personal data relating to you,
- Its rectification,
- Restriction of processing and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, including profiling, where the right to object will not be executed if there are valid legitimate reasons for the processing that are superior over your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
- Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under a concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by The Administrator, may be carried out in relation to you.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not transfer data outside the European Union.
§4. Information in forms
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Service may record information about your connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may record information to simplify the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form or as a programming variable.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. for the service request or business contact process, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
§5. The Administrator Logs
- Information about users' activity on the site may be stored. This data is used to administer the site.
§6. Relevant marketing techniques
- The Administrator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's activity on the site, which may give the illusion that the user's personal information is being used to track the user, but in practice no personal information is transferred from the Administrator to advertising operators. A technological requirement for such activities is that cookies are enabled.
- The Administrator uses a solution to study user behavior by creating heat maps and recording activity on the site. This information is anonymized before it is sent to the service operator so that it does not know which natural person it relates to. In the first place, typed passwords and other personal information are not recorded.
- The Administrator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Service with respect to users, e.g. that can send an email to a user after visiting a particular subpage, provided that the user has agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Administrator.
§7. Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service end-user devices and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Service end-user devices is the Service operator, who also has an access to them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), which allows the user not to have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- Achieving the purposes specified above in the section "Important marketing techniques"
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end-user device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the end-user device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the end-user device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
§8. Cookie management - how to give and withdraw permission in practice?
- The user may independently and at any time change the settings for cookies, specifying new conditions for storing and accessing them. The user can make the following changes:
- By using the settings of the Internet browser to block the use of any cookies or disable the automatic storage of cookies and enforcing each time the user agrees to any such cookie.
- By using the "Manage cookies" link available in the footer of this website.
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB
- Personal Data, rights of the data subject:
- You have the right to access your Personal Data, the right to correct, delete, and the right to request restriction of processing, to object to the processing of your Personal Data, to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more of the purposes for which it was granted, at any time without affecting the validity of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal, and the right to transfer your Personal Data.
- In order to execute the rights referred to in the paragraph above, the user should send an e-mail to [email protected] or send written information to Sagiton Sp. z o.o. Legnicka 48 G Street, 54-202 Wrocław.
- Each user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Polish supervisory authority (Office of Personal Data Protection) or the supervisory authority of another European Union member state competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of the alleged violation of data protection rules.