... if you can comprehensively design intuitive mobile and web applications.
Are you the one that we are looking for?
- We understand that each year of your career is a strong asset, but we also believe that experience measured this way is not right. After all, what is most important is what you can do.
- What we are looking for is FLOW.
- Your main task will be designing web/mobile applications for external Clients, and sometimes for our internal products. We expect that you already have experience in UI design, you have a strong Portfolio and you are not afraid to present it.
- You know the rules of UX well. You are able to present the results of your work in front of the Client and adequately state the solutions used. You have a good knowledge of interactive design processes and methodologies. You can quickly establish relationships and have a proactive attitude.
What will you deal with?
- active participation in conceptual work with a strong understanding of the client's brief description and communication strategy,
- website design,
- designing of visual identification,
- creating of transparent and intuitive interfaces of mobile and web applications,
- visual-content marketing support,
- taking over the responsibility for the final quality of the project; active pursuit to improve yourself and the whole team,
- cooperation with programmers and other designers during the design and implementation of a web project.
What's for you?
- startup atmosphere and stability of the organization,
- nice and Work-and-Employee-Friendly office in Wroclaw, where we work full-time,
- necessary work tools,
- working among people who are guided by honesty, have a rich worldview and love spending time together with others,
- bonuses and benefits (e.g. coffee, tea, sweets, fruit, corporate events, healthcare, sports cards, etc.),
- flexible working hours,
- by working with us, you will get many opportunities to demonstrate your skills and involvement in implementing projects for global Clients.