- minimum 2 years of experience working with an IT Project Manager,
- perfect organization of own work, ability to set priorities,
- ability to work well in a team,
- quick to learn and apply acquired technical skills,
- if you are a technical person and have analytical thinking skills,
- very good knowledge of the English language.
Additionally it would be great if you:
- you know IT project management methodologies,
- be able to prepare offers, reports for internal needs and for our contractors,
- be able to manage project documentation.
- flexibility and working hours adapted to your needs,
- benefits such as: health insurance, Multisport card, access to the company library (traditional and online), English classes, fruit / drinks / sweets available in the office every day,
- real influence on product development and the opportunity to work with international clients,
- development through the opportunity to participate in unconventional projects, Mentor care and subsidies for training and conferences,
- modern equipment, relaxed atmosphere, possibility to participate in competitions, work with committed and passionate people.
Write to us, maybe we are looking for you!